Triple E Group Services is a professional tour guide company providing, step-on-guide, group escort and event planning services. We will plan and coordinate customized Historical tours for college and school groups, family and military reunions; assist with coordinating and arranging weekend retreats and special events as well as locate and arrange transportation with reputable motor coach operators. Our services include the following:
- Plan and coordinate Historical Tours for college and school groups, family and military reunions,
- Assist with coordinating and arranging weekend retreats and special events.
- Locate and arrange transportation with reputable motor coach companies plan and book meal reservations
- Speaker Bureau Service engage local personalities who experienced the Civil Rights Movement
- Arrange engagement of Impersonator of the Mother of the Civil Rights Movement, Mrs. Rosa Parks.
About Your Guide
Triple E Group Services features, Step-On-Guide, E. Ann Clemons, TMP, CTIS, an innovative Tourism Specialist with years of experience in the Tourism Industry. She is well-versed in both Civil War and Rights histories including Historical and Civil Rights sites in Selma, Tuskegee and Birmingham, Alabama.
Ann provides expert “Step-On-Guide” and Escort services with southern charm and strategic finesse. Her on-board tour narrations give passengers a “real life” perspective of intriguing landmark sites.